Immigration Services in Chicago
Helping Clients around the World
At Vicario Law Group, LLC., delivering outstanding legal representation and client services is a priority for us. We work tirelessly to help individuals and families around the world obtain the immigration benefits they need to continue pursuing their goals and dreams.
Our Chicago attorneys take the time to get to know each client. We build and focus on those attorney-client relationships in order to provide effective, personalized representation. Our team is extremely compassionate and caring – your success is our success.
Contact us online or call (312) 698-9066 to request a free initial consultation in-person or over the phone.*
Our Immigration Services
Whether you are currently living in America with a green card or you are hoping to join your family in the U.S. from abroad, Vicario Law Group, LLC. can help.
Our range of services includes:
- Family-based immigration: We understand the importance of family and the impact that strong representation can have on a family seeking unification in the U.S. Our firm works hard to help families unite and stay together.
- Removal defense (deportation): If you are facing removal from the United States, you can count on Vicario Law Group, LLC. to protect your rights in immigration court.
- Citizenship: Obtaining U.S. citizenship is many immigrants’ dream. It is important to work with our Chicago attorneys as you navigate the process to ensure that your case is not denied.
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA): DACA is a federal program that protects young undocumented individuals who entered the U.S. as minors from deportation. Our firm can help you seek DACA status renewal.
- Humanitarian relief: If you or someone you love is the victim of abuse, a natural disaster, or persecution, we can help you seek protection in the U.S.
If you have questions about the immigration process, read our FAQ. You can also call us at (312) 698-9066 to schedule a free in-person consultation.*
*Over-the-phone consultations are available for a $60 fee which is credited to potential clients retaining our services.
My husband and I are extremely thankful for his services and feel very fortunate to have found him.- Ana M.
Nestor did a fantastic job helping out with my mom’s immigration case!- Laila H.
One can immediately tell when someone is passionate and knowledgeable with what they are doing and that someone is Nestor.- Anubis M.
Very Professional- Joel
Excellent & Reliable Lawyer- Robin & Bo