Family-Based Immigration Attorneys in Chicago
Keep Your Family United
The reunification of families in the United States is one of the most important goals of U.S. immigration laws. However, the immigration process is complex and constantly changing. Our immigration lawyers in Chicago understand the importance of family unification and that family-based immigration cases are some of the most impactful in the pursuit of immigration goals.
Attempting to keep your family united or to bring a family member to the United States without proper guidance is a challenging task. Retaining one of our immigration lawyers will allow you to bring your family together and fight any potential threats to your family’s future in the U.S. Vicario Law Group, LLC. has the experience and knowledge to provide successful legal advocacy. We can help you and your loved ones accomplish your immigration goals in the U.S.
Keep your family together by choosing Vicario Law Group, LLC. for reliable advice. Contact us online or at (312) 698-9066 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Family-Based Immigration Cases We Handle
Vicario Law Group, LLC. is a Chicago immigration law firm with a reputation for committed and trustworthy representation. We are experienced in a variety of family-based immigration cases. Delivering outstanding client services and achieving your immigration goals is our priority.
We help clients with family-based immigration cases, such as:
- Adjustment of status to permanent resident
- Form I-601, Extreme Hardship Waiver (“hardship waiver”) for grounds of inadmissibility including certain crimes, fraud or misrepresentation, and unlawful presence
- Form I-601A, Provisional Waiver of Inadmissibility for Unlawful Presence
- Applications for Employment Authorization Document (I-765), Advance Parole (I-131), and Re-entry Permits (I-131)
- Form I-212, Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission to the United States for previously removed (deported) applicants from the United States
- Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Immigrant visas for permanent resident status (“green card”)
- K-1 fiancé/fiancée visas and subsequent adjustment of status to permanent resident (“green card”)
- Motions and appeals to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Administrative Appeals Office, and other United States government agencies
- Parole-in-Place for spouses, children, and parents of United States military personnel
- Responses to Requests for Evidence (RFE) and Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID) for pending cases
- Self-petitions for victims of domestic violence under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
We understand that family-based immigration processes can be extremely confusing and complex. We want to ease your burden by providing thorough representation and by maintaining close communication with you every step of the way.
Schedule a free consultation today to determine your eligibility in all matters related to family-based immigration. Contact Vicario Law Group, LLC. at (312) 698-9066.
Very Professional- Joel
Excellent & Reliable Lawyer- Robin & Bo
Great Service- Naif
Nestor Relieved Our Stress During a Very Stressful Time- Krist
Excellent Immigration Lawyer- Miguel