Deportation Defense Attorneys in Chicago
Representing Clients Nationwide
Individuals facing removal – also known as deportation – from the United States require immediate assistance from a knowledgeable attorney. Choosing an experienced lawyer to represent you in immigration court is not only crucial to protect your rights but also to preserve any forms of relief that may be available to you.
Contact our Chicago attorneys at Vicario Law Group, LLC. if you or a loved one is facing removal from the U.S. Our team can assist you in all matters related to removal defense in immigration court. Though our firm is based in downtown Chicago, we are available to represent individuals in immigration court throughout the United States.
Give us a call at (312) 698-9066 or complete our online contact form to get started with a free consultation.
Protect Your Rights & Secure Your Future
Retaining the right law firm can have a significant impact on the outcome of your case. At Vicario Law Group, LLC., our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in the immigration court system. Even if there is a final order of removal against you, you may still qualify to stop your removal. Our team has the experience and knowledge to assist you in removal proceedings and to fight for your ability to remain in the U.S.
Our Chicago deportation defense lawyers handle all types of immigration court cases, such as:
- Bond hearings
- Cancellation of removal for permanent and non-permanent residents
- Adjustment of status to permanent resident (“green card”)
- Waivers of grounds of inadmissibility and removability including certain crimes and fraud/misrepresentation
- Asylum, withholding of removal, and protection under the UN Convention Against Torture (CAT)
- Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
- Motions to Reopen, Reconsider, and Remand
- Prosecutorial Discretion and Administrative Closure
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- U visas for victims of certain crimes
- Appeals and Motions with the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Appeals in Federal Courts
- Stays of Removal (Deportation)
Learn more about our committed and personable approach directly from our clients’ reviews and testimonials. Vicario Law Group, LLC. is prepared to stand by as your personal deportation defense team if you are facing removal.
We offer free consultations – schedule yours today. Contact us at (312) 698-9066.
My husband and I are extremely thankful for his services and feel very fortunate to have found him.- Ana M.
Nestor did a fantastic job helping out with my mom’s immigration case!- Laila H.
One can immediately tell when someone is passionate and knowledgeable with what they are doing and that someone is Nestor.- Anubis M.
Very Professional- Joel
Excellent & Reliable Lawyer- Robin & Bo