Apply for a Waiver of Inadmissibility
Seek Guidance from Our Chicago Deportation Defense Attorneys
In order to be admitted into the United States or allowed to remain here, you must be deemed as “admissible.” Under U.S. immigration law, certain foreign nationals are not allowed into the country based on specific behaviors or conditions. Should you be declared inadmissible, however, you may be able to apply for a waiver of inadmissibility that would grant you admissibility.
The Vicario Law Group, LLC. can determine if you are eligible for such a waiver and guide you through the process. Our Chicago immigration lawyers can assist with your application and build a strong claim to support your request for admissibility.
If you are seeking a waiver of inadmissibility, call us at (312) 698-9066 or contact us online. Your initial consultation is free of charge.
Who is Inadmissible?
You may be declared inadmissible for any number of reasons.
Examples include but are not limited to:
- Those who have been convicted of a crime of “moral turpitude” or other crimes specified under the law
- Those who have certain physical or mental health conditions
- Those with multiple criminal convictions
- Those who have engaged in drug trafficking, prostitution, or other types of commercialized vice
- Those who have engaged in human trafficking
- Those who have engaged in terrorist activity or associated with terrorists
- Those present in the U.S. unlawfully
- Those previously deported
- Members of totalitarian political parties
Seeking a Waiver of Inadmissibility
The first step in obtaining a waiver is to determine your eligibility. The requirements for proving your eligibility will depend on why you were declared inadmissible. Therefore, each case must be carefully reviewed by an attorney who understands how best to proceed.
Once your attorney prepares your application, it will be examined by the USCIS. These officials will evaluate the basis for your application and determine whether it has enough merit to be approved. Because each case is different, this is a subjective process that is governed by strict rules.
Get Dedicated Legal Representation from Our Chicago Immigration Lawyers
To maximize your chances of success, you will need an attorney who understands how best to present your case and qualifications for a waiver. Our firm has handled many waiver applications and we look forward to putting our experience to work for you.
Very Professional- Joel
Excellent & Reliable Lawyer- Robin & Bo
Great Service- Naif
Nestor Relieved Our Stress During a Very Stressful Time- Krist
Excellent Immigration Lawyer- Miguel