Chicago Visa Attorneys
Capable & Caring Legal Support
To enter, live, and work in the U.S., you will need a visa of some kind. The purpose for your travel to America will dictate what type of visa is appropriate for you. To successfully obtain one, you will have to demonstrate that you meet all of the requirements for that visa. If you are applying from your home country through consular processing, the consulate official will determine if you are eligible for a visa and what type of visa is right for you.
No matter where you are applying – in America or abroad – our Chicago visa lawyers at Vicario Law Group, LLC. have the knowledge, skills, and resources to help you navigate the process. We deal only in immigration law which gives us a deep familiarity with all visa processes.
Need a visa? Contact a Chicago immigration attorney at (312) 698-9066 to get the help you need.
Types of Visas
The U.S. immigration system offers a long list of visa categories for individuals who wish to visit temporarily or seek lawful permanent residency here. You can choose either a nonimmigrant visa or an immigrant visa.
Among the most common visas sought by foreign nationals are:
- Employment visas, for those who are sponsored by an employer to work here on a temporary basis. These include visas for business visitors, professionals, diplomats, religious workers, and more. Other visas exist for those workers who wish to apply for permanent residence.
- Family/marriage visas, for spouses and certain family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents, as well as adoptees and fiancé(s) of U.S. citizens.
- Investor visas, for those who must invest at least $1,000,000 in the U.S. (or $500,000 in a high unemployment area).
- Student visas, which allow foreign nationals to pursue their education full-time in the U.S.
- Tourist visas, which allow foreign nationals to visit the U.S. for a short term for a vacation, to visit family, or to get medical treatment.
Each type of visa has its own requirements which must be fulfilled in order to get approved. Visa applications have many steps and require extensive documentation. To avoid delays or rejections, it is in your best interest to work with a skilled attorney who is familiar with the requirements for each type of visa.
Commitment to Our Clients
Vicario Law Group, LLC. is committed to providing you with friendly and efficient legal support throughout the visa application process. We understand the stress and confusion that comes with any legal process in which your future is at stake. That is why we take the time to get to know you and your needs – we strive to make this experience as seamless as possible.
Schedule a consultation with a Chicago immigration attorney by contacting us at (312) 698-9066.
Very Professional- Joel
Excellent & Reliable Lawyer- Robin & Bo
Great Service- Naif
Nestor Relieved Our Stress During a Very Stressful Time- Krist
Excellent Immigration Lawyer- Miguel